NC TEA Townhall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NC TEA Townhall Forum

Discussion zone, meeting place, research assistant, and planning HQ for those who have decided Enough is Enough!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Although this site is active, all posting has been deactivated. Pages are now REFERENCE ONLY.
Be sure and check out the new images from the 9-12 DC Rally!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» A new perspective: Here's what the speakers saw addressing the crowd!
Carboro - Pittsboro - Siler City Area EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:15 am by Damocles

» Images from DC 9-12-09 (page 3)
Carboro - Pittsboro - Siler City Area EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:03 am by Damocles

» Images from DC 9-12-09 (page 2)
Carboro - Pittsboro - Siler City Area EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:54 am by Damocles

» Images from DC 9-12-09 (page 1)
Carboro - Pittsboro - Siler City Area EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:41 am by Damocles

» NC Joblessness fell to 11 percent from 11.1 percent in May
Carboro - Pittsboro - Siler City Area EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:16 pm by Thunder

» Military refuses to fight for illegal President, case wins in court - orders to deploy revoked!
Carboro - Pittsboro - Siler City Area EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:17 pm by Thunder

» Critical Numbers in the Health Care Debate
Carboro - Pittsboro - Siler City Area EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:25 am by Damocles

» Organizational Chart of the House Democrat's Health Plan
Carboro - Pittsboro - Siler City Area EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:45 pm by lyniebell

» ALERT! Need to support 4 amendments to DHS funding bill
Carboro - Pittsboro - Siler City Area EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:44 am by lyniebell

» The National Debt Road Trip
Carboro - Pittsboro - Siler City Area EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:57 am by lyniebell

Affiliates

Statistics
We have 59 registered users
The newest registered user is barklang

Our users have posted a total of 748 messages in 345 subjects

Carboro - Pittsboro - Siler City Area

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
piper_chuck

Carboro - Pittsboro - Siler City Area Empty
PostSubject: Carboro - Pittsboro - Siler City Area   Carboro - Pittsboro - Siler City Area EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 9:13 am

Hi all, let's use this thread for those who are from Chatham County.
Back to top Go down
randy

PostSubject: Re: Carboro - Pittsboro - Siler City Area   Carboro - Pittsboro - Siler City Area EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:16 pm

Pittsboro resident here. And I'm here to say "I believe in Legal Immigration" For those who chose to skip this process, need to go back home and wait in line and do it leagally like the 1-2 million every year. I'm also opposed to any amnesty dream act.
Back to top Go down
http://randysright.wordpress.com/
Damocles
Admin
Damocles

PostSubject: Re: Carboro - Pittsboro - Siler City Area   Carboro - Pittsboro - Siler City Area EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:20 pm

randy wrote:
Pittsboro resident here. And I'm here to say "I believe in Legal Immigration" For those who chose to skip this process, need to go back home and wait in line and do it leagally like the 1-2 million every year. I'm also opposed to any amnesty dream act.

Welcome to the group Randy! I think as the forum grows you're going to find a lot of other issues that bother you too. Be sure to visit your profile page and get it set up, along with a cool new avatar if you have one!
Back to top Go down
https://ncteatownhall.forumotion.com
lyniebell

lyniebell

PostSubject: A comfortable place to express concerns and learn.........   Carboro - Pittsboro - Siler City Area EmptyMon May 04, 2009 7:59 pm

Nice website! It feels comfortable and safe I have had enough and think I might fit in here. Thanks for sending me the link, Tiredofapathy!

Smile
Back to top Go down
Damocles
Admin
Damocles

PostSubject: Re: Carboro - Pittsboro - Siler City Area   Carboro - Pittsboro - Siler City Area EmptyTue May 05, 2009 12:24 am

Welcome to our little corner of the world lyniebell!

Pleasure to have you join us! We're going to try to make this a pleasant place for like-minded people to meet up and share ideas. It may not always be a place where everyone agrees, but it will be a place where everyone is respectful to one another even when opinions differ. I hope you'll manage to meet up with more of your local community here and organize your own community activists into a viable political force. Who knows, you might even make some new friends along the way....
Back to top Go down
snowcamper

snowcamper

PostSubject: Howdy Folks   Carboro - Pittsboro - Siler City Area EmptyFri May 08, 2009 3:55 pm

Snowcamper here...

Some of you might know me from the other BBS, and I sure hope you'll feel as though I fit in.

Brief profile:

I love this country, and all that it is supposed to stand for. I understand that we can never reach that ideal, but that life is about the journey, not the destination.

I believe in personal liberty, and it's necessary corollary, personal responsibility.
I believe in high walls and wide gates for Legal Immigration.
I think MMGW is a load of manure only outdone in odor by the ones shoveling it out to the public.
I believe in blind justice, fair taxes (equal percentage), and a government that is for the people, not that knows better than the people.
I believe that the squeaky wheel should be sent to the junkyard, rather than getting the government grease.
I think biodiesel is a neat hobby, but shouldn't be national policy. Ethanol is better in a drinking glass than in my gas tank.
I think that freedom and choice belong in our schools as well as at Wal-Mart.
I firmly believe in the wisdom of markets and the folly of politicians.
I believe that many people are foolish, but that they should be allowed to be so, and I should not be responsible for the messes they create for themselves.
I believe in one God, the creator of all, from whose authority, and by whose grace, we are given life.
I believe that life begins well before conception, but that once conceived, every life is a gift to be treasured.
I believe that God sometimes uses us to speed up the judgment of the wicked and that brave men must stand up and fight on the side of right, regardless of how it polls in the media.

Glad to be here.
Back to top Go down
Damocles
Admin
Damocles

PostSubject: Re: Carboro - Pittsboro - Siler City Area   Carboro - Pittsboro - Siler City Area EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:22 pm

Welcome snowcamper!
Great intro and proud to have you be a part of our online community!
Back to top Go down
lyniebell

lyniebell

PostSubject: Re: Carboro - Pittsboro - Siler City Area   Carboro - Pittsboro - Siler City Area EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:22 pm

I'm so happy you're here, and I admire you're beliefs! I have similiar views!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carboro - Pittsboro - Siler City Area   Carboro - Pittsboro - Siler City Area Empty

Back to top Go down

Carboro - Pittsboro - Siler City Area
Page 1 of 1