NC TEA Townhall Forum

Discussion zone, meeting place, research assistant, and planning HQ for those who have decided Enough is Enough!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Although this site is active, all posting has been deactivated. Pages are now REFERENCE ONLY.
Be sure and check out the new images from the 9-12 DC Rally!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Affiliates

Statistics
We have 59 registered users
The newest registered user is barklang

Our users have posted a total of 748 messages in 345 subjects

Share | 

Obama isn't the ONLY threat to the 2nd Amendment...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EricX

PostSubject: Obama isn't the ONLY threat to the 2nd Amendment...   Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:33 am

There are plenty of "Progressives" and liberals in Raleigh drooling at the thought of disarming you and making you a dependent subject of the state. The NRA and other national civil rights organizations hardly watch the NC General Assembly much less the backroom efforts to disarm you and your fellow citizens.
However, Grassroots North Carolina DOES!
http://www.grnc.org/
GRNC is affiliated with The Gunowners of America (gunowners.org) and is just as active in NC politics as GOA is in the national arena.
I encourage ALL of my fellow Tarheel citizens to join or at the very least sign up for the email alerts so we together can fight to preserve our freedoms.
God knows, in this day and age, ALL of our freedoms are under attack by an out of control government. The 2nd Amendment was written as a last resort to preserve freedom and liberty from a tyrannical government. Those in government who want to usher in fascism or progressivism know this which is why they want to disarm YOU and your fellow citizens! I don't think I have to beat around the bush on this forum hinting at what very well might come in our not so distant future... let's assure we have the means to do that if, God forbid, that event happens and we are forced to put down the pen (or keyboard) and use something more forceful.
We the people will not be subjugated!
We will NOT surrender our freedom and liberty without a fight!
Join... fight this fight with me before we have to fight the other!
http://grnc.org/join_grnc/join_grnc.htm
Back to top Go down
Damocles
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Obama isn't the ONLY threat to the 2nd Amendment...   Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:48 am

Eric, the email alerts button isn't working...

Not Found

The requested URL /alert/ was not found on this server.
Apache/2.0.52 (Red Hat) Server at www.grnc.info Port 80
Back to top Go down
http://ncteatownhall.forumotion.com

Obama isn't the ONLY threat to the 2nd Amendment...
Page 1 of 1