NC TEA Townhall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NC TEA Townhall Forum

Discussion zone, meeting place, research assistant, and planning HQ for those who have decided Enough is Enough!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Although this site is active, all posting has been deactivated. Pages are now REFERENCE ONLY.
Be sure and check out the new images from the 9-12 DC Rally!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» A new perspective: Here's what the speakers saw addressing the crowd!
Greensboro Independence Day Event? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:15 am by Damocles

» Images from DC 9-12-09 (page 3)
Greensboro Independence Day Event? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:03 am by Damocles

» Images from DC 9-12-09 (page 2)
Greensboro Independence Day Event? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:54 am by Damocles

» Images from DC 9-12-09 (page 1)
Greensboro Independence Day Event? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:41 am by Damocles

» NC Joblessness fell to 11 percent from 11.1 percent in May
Greensboro Independence Day Event? EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:16 pm by Thunder

» Military refuses to fight for illegal President, case wins in court - orders to deploy revoked!
Greensboro Independence Day Event? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:17 pm by Thunder

» Critical Numbers in the Health Care Debate
Greensboro Independence Day Event? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:25 am by Damocles

» Organizational Chart of the House Democrat's Health Plan
Greensboro Independence Day Event? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:45 pm by lyniebell

» ALERT! Need to support 4 amendments to DHS funding bill
Greensboro Independence Day Event? EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:44 am by lyniebell

» The National Debt Road Trip
Greensboro Independence Day Event? EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:57 am by lyniebell

Affiliates

Statistics
We have 59 registered users
The newest registered user is barklang

Our users have posted a total of 748 messages in 345 subjects

Greensboro Independence Day Event?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
teapartygirl

Greensboro Independence Day Event? Empty
PostSubject: Greensboro Independence Day Event?   Greensboro Independence Day Event? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 5:06 pm

Has anyone heard anything about an event over at Guilford National Battleground? I see something about it on the Triad Patriots page.... They were not very nice to us when we were trying to have our tea party planning meeting there. Just wondering if anyone here knew anything about it. Perhaps the planners are trying not to promote it so as to have it be "spontaneous" and not get kicked out? But then there wouldn't be a crowd. The location they have over there for what they deem to be a "protest" is really pretty crappy.
Back to top Go down
Damocles
Admin
Damocles

PostSubject: Re: Greensboro Independence Day Event?   Greensboro Independence Day Event? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 3:40 am

TPG, The link below is all I could find on it.
Looks more like an idea than an event, based on the posts/responses.

http://triadpatriots.org/forum1/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10&sid=5380ca8059b8afb3e41af303c47a97c5

I think Raleigh is the best option. Are you planning on going?
Back to top Go down
https://ncteatownhall.forumotion.com
teapartygirl

PostSubject: Re: Greensboro Independence Day Event?   Greensboro Independence Day Event? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:34 am

I'm not sure my brood is up for an all day in raleigh... it will depend on the weather among other things. It would be nice if someone was planning something in town but i'm not up for that this time. and it's getting late. i do think the raleigh event looks like it will be fun though!!
Back to top Go down
EricX

PostSubject: Re: Greensboro Independence Day Event?   Greensboro Independence Day Event? EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:19 pm

Thanks to a change in schedules, I'll be in town (Greensboro) with my godchildren.
They went with me and my brother in law to the tax-day protest in Greensboro and to be honest, they LIKED coming out to the rally! Well, after I did a Cosby-style explanation of economics to them (anyone remember that episode?) by giving them each $20 and leaving them with just enough to buy a hot dog and a soda! LOL!
Thanks to my schedule and their moms/dads, I'll have them in the afternoon and I gave them my word last year we would the same spot to watch the fireworks in Greensboro... plus, they want to do the "Fun 4th" thing downtown... this will seriously hamper any efforts to go to Raleighwood for the protest there.
However, one in Greensboro would work out best... I'll get to take the kids to their favorite 4th events AND get them to another protest/demonstration so I can educate them in their real civic duties and what it means to be American (these two, 7 and 5 are the only hope I have for the future... they really DO understand all this and want to join me in fighting for freedom, liberty and common sense! Yea, no kidding!)
Anyway, if someone could confirm an event at the Guilford Battleground park, PLEASE post up... not only do I plan on being there but I got two little patriots in tow that are beginning to learn what freedom and liberty are about AND what it takes to preserve that!

ETA- just posted my intent to show on the Triad Patriots forum. THANK YOU Damocles for posting a link to that forum!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greensboro Independence Day Event?   Greensboro Independence Day Event? Empty

Back to top Go down

Greensboro Independence Day Event?
Page 1 of 1